
So, my bridesmaids that could make it ( Margaret, Liz, Misty and Christine) and I took off yesterday to Davids Bridal to check out their dresses. The original color I liked (cognac) was way different in person. It was more pale and cute if your a manican. So we decided to go with the same dress but in dark purple (lapis. I loved how the dresses looked on them. They looked super comfortable. We got a few funny pictures and I decided to try on some wedding dresses that we didn't like. I pretended I have'nt found my dress yet and we grabbed 3 dresses that were huge, one was even ivory. They were not so great especially on me. The last one I tried on was so heavy! I could never imagine wearing it all day. We got some fun pictures of them too. It was a blast. I'm pretty sure we drove out consultant nuts!
Afterwards we went over to the Clackamas mall and I showed them my actual dress. It wasn't all poofed out like it should be due to storage, but they all loved it, or at least they said they did. lol. But, I still love it and that's all that matters! :)
Grandma Judy and I are going to pick it up on Wednesday and get it sized for altering then about two weeks later, it's all mine! Well after that we went to Claim Jumper's for a late lunch. It was fantastic, except Misty's cold fries. She got new ones, and our food was yummy. We decided to think about dessert and Misty was telling us about this huge piece of cake they have. None of us believed her. So, she asked the waitress to tell us how big it really was, and the waitress brings us a HUGE piece of cake (that was almost the size of a normal sheet cake) and said it was on the house for the fries being cold! I normally don't eat chocolate but it was AMAZING! We planned some possible dates for the bridal shower and bachlorette beach getaway. We are all pretty excited! We might have a surprise at the wedding for our guests! Well that's it for now!

No comments:
Post a Comment