Tuesday, January 26, 2010

My dress.

My dress was easy to find! And, the only one i even tried on.
Grandma Judy and I were Christmas shopping in Clackamas mall, and walked out of
Sees candy and there it was in a window of a bridal shop. I pointed at it and said that's my wedding dress. Problem was, I had no ring yet. So, I text Bryan and told him his grandma and I just found my wedding dress but there was a problem, I had no ring. So he text me back asking if I was proposing to him. It was pretty funny. So we went and finished our shopping, but I had to go back and take a picture of it so I could look and see if I could find it elsewhere. I got my ring Christmas eve, and couldn't wait to rush back to my dress. The day we went and looked at the ranch Margaret and I decided to go dress hunting. We went to a store in downtown Vancouver and we left pretty fast, they didn't have anything I liked. So, we decided to venture down to Clackamas to see if it was there and try it on at least. We got there and it was still in the window! I was so excited! And, better yet, it was 30% off! So I tried it on! It took up the whole dressing room, so trying it on behind a curtain was a challenge. I didn't want to give anyone a show. ha ha. I came out and Margaret said it was perfect! It was too big so it has to be altered. We put it on layaway. I cant wait to wear it! No pictures! It's a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment