Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The proposal.


It was Christmas eve, 2009.

We were at Grandma Judy's for Christmas eve in the middle of the program.

Misty told everyone Bryan wanted to sing a song. I looked over at Kam and said

"What? He doesn't sing!" Bryan came out to the middle of the living room and stood in

front of me and told everyone " I know you really want to hear me sing, but, I'm sorry to dissapoint you all." Then he turned around pulled the open ring box (upside down, he was nervous) out of his pocket got on on knee and asked "will you marry me?" Then Stef yelled "Does this mean you're not going to sing to us?" haha. And I of course said yes to him. And everyone started humming hear comes the bride, and clapping/cheering. And, the whole time, Aunt Kathy had my mom on speaker phone so she got to hear the whole thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment